Saturday, April 2, 2011

News and Upcoming!

Hello Readers (here's hoping there are one or two of you out there)!


Apologies for the lack of updaty-type blog posts; I have a couple in draft which will be coming your way soon, including a Miss Jess-Cowboy Extravaganza (a French Provincial Harvest Feast), several exciting Cupcake Wins and a how-not-to-do-it Party Disaster post.


In the meantime, I have decided to start doing something useful with my cupcake successes and am producing small-to-medium batches of cupcakes commercially. Cupcakes by Miss Jess is now open for business and if you are looking for cupcakes (or other cakes!) for a party or function, I am happy to speak to you about your needs. The set menu is fairly limited at the moment (I'll be adding to it as I go!) but if you have something in mind that's not on there I'd love to talk to you about it.


Also, foodies - anyone who comes up with a cupcake idea that gets my interest enough may recieve a free batch once I've developed the recipe!


Check out my facebook page or email me at cupcakesbymissjess@gmail.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment